So I have been watching the Republican primaries in the USA and there are ridiculous number of candidates and the only one who even stands out from the rest of them and is recognizable is Donald Trump.
He is also the only one who speaks his mind.
Everyone else is basically a nobody next to him. Most of them I look at their name and then go "Who?" and forget their name 5 minutes later.
But Donald has staying power.
He might say some controversial things sometimes, and I am pretty sure he has been on cocaine since the 1980s, but he is the only one who even remotely stands out.
I predict Donald win will. Easily.
Hillary will get trounced by him.
And Bernie Sanders? Ha. That guy, even if he managed to beat Hillary in the primaries has zero chance of winning. He is too much of an elitist / college degree type person. He might be popular with young people who went to college, but against Donald Trump he would be painted as a communist sympathizer and communists will never ever win in the USA.
So it is Trump all the way. Trump guaranteed. I would put money on it.
- A Fair Share For Canadian Farmers!
- Brian Mulroney Vs Stephen Harper? Mulroney Nostalgia
- Can Canada's industrial base survive Asian Competition?
- Canada eZine
- Canada's Fallen Soldiers in Afghanistan
- Canadian Business & Politics
- Canadian Tax Reform
- Canadian Unity Vs. Quebec Separatism
- Election 2007 in Canada - Liberals Vs Conservatives
- Environment hurt by Quebec Separatism?
- Environment trips up Tories
- Garth Turner Goes Green?
- Harper Flip Flops on Same Sex Marriages
- Harper shakes hands with Terrorist Warlord
- I AM CANADIAN
- Liquor store rakes in Canadian Tire Money
- NAFTA II - Expanding the North American Free Trade Agreement
- Neo-Conservative Budget in Canada: 2006
- Ontario Goes Nuclear
- Par in sight for Canadian Dollar
- Politics of Canada Webring
- Quebec's Political Woes
- Stephen Harper Vs Kyoto and the Environment
- The Canada & USA Webring
- The Canada Webring
- The Canadian Culture Webring
- The Canadian Politics Webring
- The Canadiana Webring
- The Conservative Party of Canada
- The Reform Party is Gone
- Tim's a Hit in Afghanistan
- Tory Green and the Oil Industry
- True North, Strong & Free
- Will Canada go Penny-less?