While I have never been a fan of Stephen Harper, I never thought Justin Trudeau would win a majority government.
I do however suspect that Stephen Harper deliberately lost the election.
I think he wanted to retire. Get out of politics. Relax.
And who can blame him? Scandal after scandal, Mike Duffy trying to implicate Harper in an illegal bribery scandal.
Time to retire and get out of politics. Never be seen again.
All that stuff about "barbaric practices" and creating a hotline? I think that was jumping the shark right there. It was too much. Allowing that nonsense cost Harper the election and I think he allowed it on purpose because he WANTED TO LOSE.
A whole bunch of stuff happened during this election that makes me suspicious that Harper wanted to lose on purpose. I am not going to list them all, but that barbaric practices hotline was certainly the biggest hint that Harper lost on purpose.
Which makes me wonder if Trudeau is being set up to fail.
Let the Liberals govern for a little while, fail completely, and then 4 years from now it will time for change again and Canadians will be ready for the Conservatives again.
Oh and Mulcair? Puhlease. That guy didn't stand a snowball's chance in hell. Freaking communist bearded hippy who should go back to the 1960s and just stay there.
- A Fair Share For Canadian Farmers!
- Brian Mulroney Vs Stephen Harper? Mulroney Nostalgia
- Can Canada's industrial base survive Asian Competition?
- Canada eZine
- Canada's Fallen Soldiers in Afghanistan
- Canadian Business & Politics
- Canadian Tax Reform
- Canadian Unity Vs. Quebec Separatism
- Election 2007 in Canada - Liberals Vs Conservatives
- Environment hurt by Quebec Separatism?
- Environment trips up Tories
- Garth Turner Goes Green?
- Harper Flip Flops on Same Sex Marriages
- Harper shakes hands with Terrorist Warlord
- I AM CANADIAN
- Liquor store rakes in Canadian Tire Money
- NAFTA II - Expanding the North American Free Trade Agreement
- Neo-Conservative Budget in Canada: 2006
- Ontario Goes Nuclear
- Par in sight for Canadian Dollar
- Politics of Canada Webring
- Quebec's Political Woes
- Stephen Harper Vs Kyoto and the Environment
- The Canada & USA Webring
- The Canada Webring
- The Canadian Culture Webring
- The Canadian Politics Webring
- The Canadiana Webring
- The Conservative Party of Canada
- The Reform Party is Gone
- Tim's a Hit in Afghanistan
- Tory Green and the Oil Industry
- True North, Strong & Free
- Will Canada go Penny-less?