Friday, January 31, 2014
Real Men use Guns and Crossbows
In my opinion real men use guns - and sometimes crossbows, because crossbows are really badass.
And okay, maybe compound bows. Compound bows are pretty great for hunting.
But wimpy recurve bows like Katniss Everdeen? Or longbows? I am sorry. They look pretty lame.
From what I can tell most of the fuss is from teenage girls and young women who have probably never even held either a bow or a gun in their lives.
You want to see a real weapon? Look at Daryl Dixon's crossbow in The Walking Dead. Effing awesome.
Now I want to point out something wonderful.
I live in Canada. I am proud to be a Canadian. But I am also proud of Canada's laws concerning crossbows.
Because you don't need a license to buy a crossbow. Nada. Just go into any hunting store that has crossbows, plunk down $800 to $1200 and you can get yourself a crossbow. No license whatsoever.
Same goes with compound bows. No license needed to buy one. Costs about $500 to $1000 for everything you need.
Now if you want to hunt with it, that is a different story. You need a hunting license and hunting tags, which is really easy to get. And then it is just a matter of waiting until hunting season.
Or depending on what you are hunting for, eg. hunting grouse, wild turkey, waterfowl, then there is less restrictive hunting seasons.
GOD BLESS CANADA!
BOO THE HUNGER GAMES!
HUZZAH THE WALKING DEAD!
- A Fair Share For Canadian Farmers!
- Brian Mulroney Vs Stephen Harper? Mulroney Nostalgia
- Can Canada's industrial base survive Asian Competition?
- Canada eZine
- Canada's Fallen Soldiers in Afghanistan
- Canadian Business & Politics
- Canadian Tax Reform
- Canadian Unity Vs. Quebec Separatism
- Election 2007 in Canada - Liberals Vs Conservatives
- Environment hurt by Quebec Separatism?
- Environment trips up Tories
- Garth Turner Goes Green?
- Harper Flip Flops on Same Sex Marriages
- Harper shakes hands with Terrorist Warlord
- I AM CANADIAN
- Liquor store rakes in Canadian Tire Money
- NAFTA II - Expanding the North American Free Trade Agreement
- Neo-Conservative Budget in Canada: 2006
- Ontario Goes Nuclear
- Par in sight for Canadian Dollar
- Politics of Canada Webring
- Quebec's Political Woes
- Stephen Harper Vs Kyoto and the Environment
- The Canada & USA Webring
- The Canada Webring
- The Canadian Culture Webring
- The Canadian Politics Webring
- The Canadiana Webring
- The Conservative Party of Canada
- The Reform Party is Gone
- Tim's a Hit in Afghanistan
- Tory Green and the Oil Industry
- True North, Strong & Free
- Will Canada go Penny-less?